DESCRIBE A RESOLUTION YOU MADE IN THE NEW YEAR
1. What was it?
2. How did you plan to complete it?
3. Why did you make this resolution?
4. Explain how did you feel about it?
Sample Answer – Describe a resolution you made in the new year.
New Year is a new beginning, and a resolution is a promise to do something. So it is the right time to do something that improves oneself.
My new year resolution was to practice yoga every day. I completed a six months course in yoga but I didn’t get time to try it out. So I decided to include meditative exercise in my daily life. And I made a timetable for it. Then I practised it everyday morning from about 6 am to 7 am.
The reason why I decided to practice yoga was that I wanted to practice self-control and relax my body and mind at the same time. It also provides a healthy body. Meditation is known to improve our mental health.
I was excited but I had doubts if I could do this. But I did it. It helped me to improve my mental and physical health. From there on I have always loved to make resolutions and to make sure I work for them. This was a challenging but fruitful experience I had.
- MAY TO AUGUST 2022 – IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS
- 10 Reasons why we are the best IELTS coaching center in Kochi
- Study Abroad – Canada vs UK
- Ielts Speaking Topics January to April 2022
- ASK IELTS Kochi Result Band 8.5